We are proud to announce the release of version 4.2 of Simply Migrate.
In this feature we’ve gone back to our roots and in memory of version 1.0 we have reintroduced the ASCII logo to appease those admin ‘gods’ of old. 🙂 (*ahem* and our Kristof!)
New Features in 4.2
- New source: Previous Job source – a new powerful “meta” source to enable creating new jobs from a (optionally) filtered previously completed job.
- New source: File System / Network folder source – to fully support migrating files and folders to and from the cloud.
- New feature: Windows Service client – enables the running of Simply Migrate as a background Windows service.
- New feature: Email notification plug-in – enables the sending of an email to end users on start and end of a migration job.
- Change: new job status; Authenticating – to better identify current job progress.
Contact your partner or support representative now to upgrade.