Do something better with your life.
We are looking for talent. We need awesome people to do awesome things with us, and it turns out, you’re hard to find. We need some medium level style sysadmins. We don’t need you to have 10 years of experience in a technology that has been around for 3 years, but we need you to be smart enough to know the technology has only been around for 3 years. We need you to be able to answer the following questions with a sincere “yes”?
- Are you interested in challenging the status quo?
- Do you love the idea of working with innovative people who aren’t happy with the way the world says things should be and are actively making a change in the industry?
- Do you love seeing your ideas and work recognised and being credited to you?
- Do you love working with helpful friendly people?
- Do you have great attention to detail?
We love what we do, and we want you to love what you do. We help elevate your skills and passions through training and applying your skills where they shine best. Talking about wages can be awkward for some people, so we pay fairly and make sure it isn’t a sticking point to you joining. Our benefits package is designed specifically to make your life simple (its in the name of the company!) with a strong view of work/ life balance. It’s worth telling you that you won’t be on call.
We aren’t just a data migration company. We are forging a new way of thinking about data migration. We are innovating new ways of approaching complex problems, and simplifying them so that our customers don’t see the complexity. We need your help to do more!
Wouldn’t it be great to have a job you love coming to every day? Where your work is recognised and your innovations are listened to? Where milestones are more important than the hours worked?
It all sounds great doesn’t it. Here’s the catch. You’re going to work hard. We need you to be at the top of your game and genuinely love what you do. The projects and tasks that you’ll get are complex, and our customers will rely on your work. We need you to be able to work on complex problems alone, and as part of the team.
You’re going to see challenges you have never seen before that seem overwhelming. We are a team who solve problems together, but we will also rely on you to think beyond what you have seen before. It’s hard work but it’s also rewarding.
As well as the above questions, you’ll want to be able to answer the following questions with a “yes” before you contact us…
- I love Powershell.
- I enjoy speaking to customers … sometimes.
- I have a good understanding of Microsoft Technologies including Exchange, Sharepoint and surrounding technologies.
- I can work with SQL Server and know a bit about other database technologies.
- I’m passionate about learning. Every day is a school day.
To learn more, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org today.